Article page is an essential page in your website, and here a dedicated section on how to control and customize this page to match your style and your needs. To control your article settings, please go to theme options, we will explore the possible options for your article page:
- Meta Data Style: you will have two options Block-like the demo- or line -have all the meta information as one line-
- Enable/Disable following the category in its styling and layout
- Enable/Disable the featured media in all articles. -You control each in the article edit page-
- Reorder/Show and Hide the meta options incase you choose the meta data style as line.
- Show Article Tags
- Choose the date format for the article meta data
- Enable/Disable the related articles.
- If enabled, you can choose the parameters to select your related articles.
- The before and After content textarea can be used to add disclaimer or advertisement befoer or after each article content.
- Choose the order and Enable/Disable the comments option for your article page.